Serving our community for over 45 years.
Bridgewater SA 5155
Dr Michelle Winn
Dr Michelle Winn had special interests in women’s health, children’s health, diabetes, asthma, and musculoskeletal medicine including musculoskeletal dry needling. She is accredited in hormonal IUDs and implant insertion for contraception. Michelle graduated from the Univeristy of Adelaide in 1994 and started at Bridgewater Medical Clinic in 1998.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Certificate in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Children’s health
- Musculoskeletal medicine – including musculoskeletal dry needling
- Women’s health