Serving our community for over 45 years.
Bridgewater SA 5155
Dr Andrew Pols
Dr Andrew Pols has been a qualified Rural Generalist (Anaesthetics) for many years, having worked in rural and remote locations in the Northern Territory (Darwin and Katherine regions) and more recently in Mid-North South Australia. During this time, he completed his Fellowship with the RACGP as well as additional skills in emergency medicine and anaesthetics. Andrew enjoys all aspects of General Practice, with a particular interest in paediatrics and chronic pain conditions.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural GP (Anaesthetics)
- Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice (FARGP)
- Chronic pain conditions