Serving our community for over 45 years.
Bridgewater SA 5155
Dr Ranindu Abegunawardene
Dr Ranindu is an Adelaide local, having grown up in the beautiful eastern suburbs and attended Pembroke School.
Currently training as a GP Registrar, Dr Ranindu graduated from the University of Adelaide with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2019.
Since graduating, he has been heavily involved with medical education as a Clinical Associate Lecturer at the University of Adelaide. He has completed a Master of Public Health & a Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education, as well as an Advanced Certificate in General Dermatology and a Practical Certificate in Dermoscopy. Ranindu has a special interest in Skin Disorders, Aged Care and Chronic Disease Management. In his time outside of work, Ranindu volunteers with Melanoma Patients Australia & Eczema Support Australia and is passionate about advocating for a future with even greater equitable healthcare access.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
• Masters of Public Health (MPH)
• Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education (GDipClinEd)
• Practical Certificate in Dermoscopy
- Dermatological conditions
- Skin cancer medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Aged care/Geriatric medicine